Thursday, August 31, 2006

Tracking Income and Expenses

Recording income and expenses has always been a chore for me. The way I record my income and expenses is with a financial software called Quicken. With Quicken all of my income and expenses can be seen by a click of a mouse. But be aware of the "junk in junk out" saying. You must be able to track your everyday expenses accurately for the information to be useful. The way I do this is by using my debit card on all my transactions. It is accurate, saves time and you will always know where all of your hard earned money went.

1 comment:

Heather in Beautiful BC said...

Hi, I found you through
Bestest Blogger Random Blog and clicked on Quicken to see if they had software I might find useful. It seems to be exactly what I need - so - thanks! Good luck with the budget. Do you want to exchange links? I'll put you under "Reciprocal Links" on my sidebar.